A simple recipe, can be made at home in minutes with minimal ingredients. Delicious and filling.
200 gms chicken salami
4 chicken frankfurters
2 onions sliced finely
3 tomato slices
2 green peppers cut into fine strips
4 eggs lightly beaten
I tbsp oil
Salt to taste
- Cut salami into strips and frankfurters into 2 cm pieces. Heat oil in a pan and lightly saute both for a few minutes.
- Add chopped onions and peppers and saute, allowing them to turn tender.
- Add tomato slices, and mix well on a low flame.
- Pour beaten eggs and stir till set.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika powder and serve immediately.
Note: Pairs well with bread/ Indian pav